Business Development Consultant
Reports to: Sales Director
Hours of work: 8.30am-5.00pm
Purpose Of The Job:
To communicate, liaise & negotiate externally, to secure good quality & well qualified appointments for the Sales Team to sell Channel’s products & services to business decision makers. To manage & maintain the integrity & quality of their own database through making regular contact with businesses. As this is a target driven role, individuals will need to be self-motivated to achieve targets, you will need to have a driven & resilient approach in order to attain outstanding results.
Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• To effectively manage time in order to achieve KPI’S in line with agreed productivity targets on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
• To create quality appointments for the Sales Team.
• To confirm all meetings to the prospect via email
• To ensure all appointments meet the agreed standard of quality set by the company.
• Actively promote Channel’s business products & services via outbound calls.
• Database management.
• To ensure all required user defined fields are correctly filled out in line with SalesDirector’s directions.
• To attend weekly one to one performance reviews to ensure you are working to achieve all objectives.
• To remain positive throughout a calling day.
• To self-motivate & self-manage.
• To work as part of and for the good of the Sales Team.
• To adhere to company policies on attendance & punctuality.
• Previous telesales experience of working in a business to business sales environment
• Excellent communicator
• Numerate, literate & IT literate
• Self-motivated & disciplined
• Ability to achieve targets successfully
If you feel you would be a suitable candidate for the role – email your CV to email@example.com