Channel Communications are a leading provider of corporate and business phone systems, Network Connectivity, and IT Solutions. The Project Coordinator will be a key member of Channel’s Service Team, responsible for the smooth implementation of all new installations. They will monitor and control the progress of each project to ensure that it is delivered within Channel’s installation parameters.
- Review all new orders thoroughly, comprehensively checking all aspects using the departments resources and knowledge to confirm the order is ok to proceed.
- Maintain communication with the client, keeping them updated at all times.
- Ensure all projects follow Channel’s project plan in a timely manner.
- Book site surveys.
- Liaise with Channel’s Technical team following site surveys that they have carried out.
- Book installations.
- Liaise with third party suppliers
- Order equipment in a timely manner
- Provide Channel’s management team with weekly updates.
Job Type: Full-time
If you feel you would be a suitable candidate for the role – email your CV to email@example.com