Investment Consultancy Business – Case Study
“Ashville first started using Channel’s services back in January 2013 when we decided to consolidate all our landline and broadband requirements into one single provider. Channel were chosen because they were able to provide a robust framework and real customer service that suited our business.
Ashville Group is a development and investment consultancy business, specialising in the repositioning of office accommodation and their ongoing operation. With a busy team of property managers, fund managers, asset managers and accountants serving customers ranging from high net worth individuals to family offices; it was important that the businesses phones and broadband were reliable and adaptable.
Ashville Group required a company they could trust to take over the management of all their telecoms and broadband requirements. With multiple locations (including one abroad), it was important that the new phone system could promote communication between their locations without running up large monthly bills. Perhaps the most challenging and complex aspect of the job was the management of their various properties which although were managed at various different locations across the UK, separate billing by property was an absolute requirement.
After our initial discussion with Ashville Group regarding their requirements, it was our range of solutions, “real customer service” and “robust framework” that put us ahead of the competition. We undertook the following to help simplify Ashville’s phone and broadband requirements:
- Consolidation of all their landline and broadband requirements – leaving them with one fully costed monthly bill from one supplier. (cue sigh of relief from accounts team)
- New Mitel Telephone System – packed with functionality, this phone system was installed upon their move to new offices and offered several features essential to the modern workplace that they did not get with their previous phone system.
- New leased broadband line giving the business a dedicated line with as much bandwidth as they required. This line also gives Ashville the flexibility to increase or decrease their limits if their business requirements changed in future.
- Mobile phones for the business were also moved over to us, finding them the best deal based on their expected usage and requirements.
- Ongoing support as required including recommendations for any future developments of their business.
“Ashville first started using Channel’s services back in January 2013 when we decided to consolidate all our landline and broadband requirements into one single provider. Channel were chosen because they were able to provide a robust framework and real customer service that suited our business.”
“One element of the framework was the complexity of our set up where we managed a number of properties at various locations in the UK but where separate billing by property was an absolute requirement and Channel were able to deliver this functionality and make it very manageable. We have since moved offices and Channel installed a new Mitel telephone System and leased broadband line in our new offices. They administered the move seamless.”
“We have also placed all of our mobile phones contracts with Channel so all of our communications needs are now with Channel which makes our lives much easier.”
“The Channel team are friendly, courteous and very efficient providing excellent backup and support when required. Our account managers Hannah Passey & Nick Boulton continually keep us appraised of technical developments and also ensure that the recommended solutions are appropriate for our business needs.”
“We would not hesitate to recommend Channel to other organisations.”
Jarrod Darby- Director Ashville Group
Talk To The Experts
At Channel Comms, we understand that no two businesses are the same – so why would their telecoms requirements be? We work across a range of different sectors with solutions designed to address the challenges businesses like yours face.
To find out more about what makes us different, or to discuss your individual requirements – call one of our team free today on 0800 856 6900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.