Mitel Business Phones
Old, outdated business phones that don’t integrate could be holding your business back. Not only do headsets with limited functionality frustrate staff, but they can also create dissatisfaction with customers who may suffer longer waiting times.
Our Mitel business phone solutions range from cordless IP phones to voice over Wi-Fi phones, with customised solutions and feature-rich devices suitable to the needs and budgets of your business.
Types of business phones we can supply, install and provide ongoing maintenance and training for include:
- IP Phones – Including premium desk phones, business consoles, display phones and video conferencing phones suitable for applications ranging from hotel rooms to large enterprises.
- SIP Phones – Offering feature-rich devices with exceptional features, our range o SIP phones are robust and customisable to any business model.
- Digital Phones – A full suite of intuitive and powerful digital phones with a solution for businesses of all sizes.
- Analog Phones – A range of single-line analog phones for businesses that rely on a standard PSTN service, Centrex system or PBX.
- Voice over Wi-Fi Phones – Offering a full suite of integrated wireless UP solutions to suit your business preferences. A smart option for businesses switching from legacy PBX environments.
- DECT Solutions – Mitel DECT systems offer a range of scalable wireless mobile solutions, allowing for remote working through wireless voice and messaging services – without the cost that comes with mobile phones.
- Wireless Solutions – Wireless IP phones extend your business offering and increase customer satisfaction, allowing staff to take calls when away from their desk.
- Softphones – Softphones bring the telephone to the PC; allowing mobile users to take calls as if they were inside the business; essential for businesses that have employees regularly working from home or remotely.
- Open Standards Phones – Open standards phones are designed to work on third-party systems, protecting your existing investments on telecommunications for the business.
In addition to our range of business phones, we can supply all available peripherals and accessories designed to enhance your system. These include headsets, Bluetooth handsets and key modules on all compatible business phone systems.
Business Phones Case Study – Bristol Mind
After an initial consultation with us, we installed and provided ongoing support for the Mitel MiVoice Office 250 for a Bristol mental health charity. Read the full case study here.
Full Suite of Mitel Business Phones
Are outdated phones costing your business money? With a range of business phones and peripherals designed to suit businesses of any size and scope, we can help. Give us a call today on 01275 376 700 or fill out a contact form below to find out more about Mitel business phones or any of our other Mitel solutions.