Mitel Unified Communications Solutions
Unified communications and collaborations or UCC are versatile solutions bringing together multiple forms of communications such as voice, video and live chat into a single environment; allowing businesses to collaborate better and increase efficiencies.
Our range of unified communications solutions from Mitel includes core software, phones, headsets and other hardware and applications designed to offer freedom, flexibility and collaboration in business:
- Mitel for Lync – MiVoice Lync makes integration between your phone system and Microsoft Lync feasible. Employees will access their familiar Lync environment, whilst also gaining access to a complete range of telephony features.
- Performance Analysis – Preventative maintenance is key to success in any business, but telephony is often overlooked until it fails. Mitel’s performance analytics offers continual performance monitoring of your entire system, with instant problem detection.
Mitel MiVoice OfficeSuite
The MiVoice suite is a powerful range of platforms and products designed to enhance business and employee productivity, fit within your existing telecommunication infrastructure and be simple to manage. Unified communications solutions within the MiVoice suite include:
- MiVoice MX-ONE – The MiVoice MX-ONE is a full-featured communications server that integrates voice, video and data with mobility. The MX-ONE is often used in vertical industries such as hospitality, education, healthcare and finance.
- MiVoice Business – The MiVoice business phone system can meet the demands of businesses ranging from 5 all the way up to 65,000 users. With many embedded features such as mobility for hot desking, web-based management, unified messaging and automated attendant.
- MiVoice Office 400 – The MiVoice office 400 is their most versatile solution for small to medium-sized businesses, with solutions to support anything from 2 to 400 users.
- MiCollab – MiCollab is a simple online collaboration tool offering powerful capabilities. Watch the video below to explore its vast functionality.
- MiVoice Conference Phones – MiVoice conference phones offer conferencing, but not as you know it. The fully integrated MiVoice system means no reliance on 3rd party software, with simple setup, web-based collaboration and remote access all possible. Watch the video below to see it in action.
Unified Communication Systems for Your Business
What’s the cost of communication systems that don’t collaborate to your business? If you’re interested in how we can help increase efficiency through unified communications in your business, give us a call today on 01275 376 700 or fill out a contact form below to find out more about Mitel unified communication systems or any of our other Mitel solutions.